Updated 15 April 2021
We understand that you care how your information is used and shared. By visiting BIZBIZ.BIZ or any related applications, you are accepting the below conditions. If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information, please ContactUs.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The personal information that we may collect about you falls into the following categories:
Information you provide to BIZBIZ.BIZ
If you are a representative of any Buyer or Seller:
- you will be asked to provide certain contact information that is necessary to register your account, including name, address, phone number and email address.
- you will be asked to provide certain information necessary to verify your business or personal identity, such as: state-issued ID (for example, Emirates ID) or passport information page, Trade License/Commercial Register, VAT Registration (if applicable), Power of Attorney (if applicable) and any related information about your business, such as your company name, business type and industry.
- if you are a Seller, we will ask you to provide details about the products that you intend to sell, as well as your transactions on BIZBIZ.BIZ.
- if you are a Buyer and use the payment gateway, bank transfer or our escrow services to pay for a transaction, we will collect certain payment information, such the bank account number, credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates and security code.
- information provided to us in connection with disputes or to support complaints regarding products purchased on BIZBIZ.BIZ.
- information you submit to BIZBIZ.BIZ for publication (for example, Seller reviews) will be made publicly available.
Information that BIZBIZ.BIZ collects
- We will collect details of user activities and interactions on BIZBIZ.BIZ, delivery information, dispute and complaint records, communications between users and any information disclosed in any discussion forum.
- We may collect information about the existing and prospective users, during or in connection with trade shows and other industry events, including representative contact name, address, phone number and email address.
- If you visit BIZBIZ.BIZ, we will automatically collect certain personal information from your device. This information may include IP addresses, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (country or city-level), browsing patterns and details of how you have interacted with BIZBIZ.BIZ and the products and services available on it. In addition, we gather statistical information about BIZBIZ.BIZ and visitors to BIZBIZ.BIZ including, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors to BIZBIZ.BIZ, where they come from and what content is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal purposes, to improve the quality of BIZBIZ.BIZ. Some of this information may be collected using cookies.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- verifying your identity and conducting security, KYC (know your customer) and anti-money laundering due diligence and background checks in order to set up user accounts.
- verifying your eligibility to register as a BIZBIZ.BIZ user under our User Terms & Conditions;
- setting up user accounts.
- providing users with customer service support.
- personalizing marketing and communications with you based on your browsing records and order history.
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of BIZBIZ.BIZ.
- identifying and developing marketing and advertising products and services that will add value to you.
- if you are a Buyer, we may share details of the last viewed products on the Platform to enable Sellers to contact you with details of products and/or services that might interest you.
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are permitted within the applicable privacy laws.
DISCLOSURE OR SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose (or provide access to) personal information to the following:
- BIZBIZ.BIZ ’s professional advisers, government and regulatory agencies, police and insurers, when necessary, to comply with applicable laws or investigations, or to exercise, establish or defend BIZBIZ.BIZ ’s legal rights.
- An actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business.
- Other BIZBIZ.BIZ users where necessary in connection with the facilitation of purchases and communications made between you and the other users.
- our payment gateway providers.
- our banks in which bank transfers or escrow payments are being held.
- cloud computing service providers to provide cloud storage services.
- customer service providers to provide after-sale services.
- our business partners (for example, for them to provide you with discounts or offers that may interest you).
- marketing and advertising platforms, such as Google, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, and providers of analytics services relating to users’ behavior, to tailor the content, you see when visiting our Platform.
- To any other person or business, with your consent to the disclosure.
We may provide aggregated or anonymized data to third parties, but when we do so, the information we share is in a de-identified format that does not personally identify you.
We retain your personal information if we have a legitimate business need, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.