Product Listing Policy
Product Listing Policy
Effective 15 April 2021
This Product Listing Policy applies to the BIZBIZ.BIZ website and any mobile applications operated by CANLANE GLOBAL LLC and its affiliates (“BIZBIZ.BIZ”).
You may not post or sell any item that is restricted or prohibited by a federal, state, or local law in any jurisdiction. Below, we have listed categories of prohibited or restricted items, but there may be some that are not covered here. You, as the Seller, are responsible for ensuring that you are not posting an item that is prohibited by law in any jurisdiction.
BIZBIZ.BIZ may impose additional restrictions and prohibitions that may not be required by law. BIZBIZ.BIZ may update this policy at any time, it is your responsibility to review the policy on a regular basis to ensure compliance.
BIZBIZ.BIZ, in its sole discretion, reserves the right determine whether an item is in violation of this policy and to demand that you to remove an item immediately or terminate your account for violation of this policy, per the User Terms And Conditions.
UAE-SPECIFIC PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- All kinds of narcotic or recreational drugs.
- Gambling tools, machineries, and devices of all kinds.
- Pirated content.
- Counterfeit currencies.
- Radiation and nuclear fallout contaminated substances.
- Items that contradict Islamic faith and public morals.
- Items used in black magic, witchcraft, or sorcery.
- Poppy seeds, or any items containing poppy seeds.
- Nylon fishing nets.
- Any other goods or items, prohibited under the GCC Common Customs Law or any other law or regulation applicable in the UAE.
OTHER THINGS PROHIBITED BY BIZBIZ.BIZ:
- Listing of services and jobs.
- Counterfeit goods or items of any type.
- Any goods or items that violate the intellectual property rights of any company or individual.
- Stocks, bonds, investment interests and other securities.
- Currencies (including digital currencies) and negotiable instruments (for example, cheques).
- Items that promote hatred, violence, ethnic, racial, or religious intolerance.
- Artifacts, antiquities, and art treasures.
- Pornographic materials or items.
- Medical drugs (including over the counter).
- Medical devices.
- Drug paraphernalia (for example, marijuana pipes/bongs and grow lights).
- E-cigarettes and electronic hookah.
- Tobacco products, nicotine, and e-liquids.
- Flammable, explosive, hazardous and radioactive chemicals, and substances.
- Fireworks and firecrackers.
- Firearms and ammunition (or items/toys that look like firearms or ammunition).
- Weapons (for example, crossbows and switchblade knives).
- Devices designed to intentionally block, jam or interfere with authorized communications.
- Spy equipment and devices.
- Bank card readers or “skimmers”.
- Used SIM cards.
- Live animals.
- Animal parts that have been restricted by applicable laws (for example, ivory).
- Alcohol for consumption, or food products containing alcohol.
- Pork products.
- Any other items prohibited by laws, regulations, sanctions and trade restrictions in any relevant jurisdiction.
If you have any questions regarding the Product Listing Policy, please Contact Us.
No posts foundWrite a review