Wholesale Siberian Honey - Non-GMO Pure & Unprocessed Raw Artisan Honey
- Pure & Unprocessed
- Handcrafted Gourmet Honey from Southern Siberia
About this item
- Honey is directly sourced from the Altai region, located in the Southern edge of the Siberian plain. This region is one of the most untouched and natural lands on the planet.
- Siberian Honey comes in three varieties – buckwheat, forest, and polyfloral. Each variety has a delicious, unique flavor.
- 100% RAW – All honey comes straight from the honeycomb. Our honey is never pasteurized, diluted, or altered to preserve all natural nutritional and health benefits.
- We work directly with producers who share our health-conscious ethics and can ensure the best quality honey.
NOTE: Crystallization of honey is a natural physical process. It affects almost all known types of honey unless the product is diluted with other ingredients.
The science is in. Siberian raw buckwheat has been proven to possess 267% (almost 3 times) more phenolic compounds than manuka honey; resulting in a much higher antioxidant capacity . Furthermore, Siberian buckwheat is significantly richer in minerals, with double the iron and zinc, and triple the manganese . The antibacterial properties of buckwheat honey are shown to be virtually identical to manuka, even exceeding it for certain bacteria types . Another study has demonstrated that buckwheat honey shows almost twice the wound-closure-rate when compared directly to manuka, making it the honey of choice for topical use . Research 1. Food chemistry, ISSN: 0308-8146, Vol: 252, Page: 246 2. Frontiers in Microbiology, ISSN: 1664-302X, Vol: 3, Page: 242 3. Burns & Trauma, Vol: 1.1 , Page: 32-38. Although Siberian Buckwheat is the more potent honey overall, due to lower levels of MGO, individuals taking Manuka honey for ulcers or IBS should continue doing so.
No posts found