Last Updated: 24th March 2018
At BizBiz.biz we know you care about how your information is treated. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and we have put in place policies and procedures to ensure your privacy is protected.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The information you provide helps us improve your sourcing and selling experience. We use this information to manage your account and to communicate with you about our services. We also use this information to prevent abuse of our website.
Does BizBiz.biz Share the Information It Receives?
- Agents: We employ companies to perform some functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments (banks) and verifying your registered details (registrars). They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Remarketing: We use AdWords and Facebook remarketing to market our sites across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd party (e.g. Google) reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site. You may opt out of this ad serving on Google's opt out page.
- We work to protect the security of your information by using 128 Bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) transmission, which encrypts information you input using the highest industry security standards.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to Log Out when you finish using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use and Revisions